Re: [Shop-talk] Fw: an new one on me... plumbing

To: john niolon <jniolon@bham.rr.com>, Shop Talk List
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Fw: an new one on me... plumbing
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 20:40:18 -0400
john niolon wrote:
> later after reinstalling the toilet...when the washer drains I get heavy
> bubbling in both toilets now... never seen that before...  both toilets seem
> to flush well and no other problems with sinks in kitchen, baths or

I'd guess blockage in the pipe somewhere.  I had a bad one last March...
  backup somewhat like yours.  The PVC line out of the house to the
septic system is only like 4" underground;  apparently during
construction, something took a cut out of it.  Looked like a roto-tiller
blade maybe.  Anyway, the tree roots found it and were VERY happy for
the easy meal.

   -Wayne