Re: [Shop-talk] Squirrel in basement

To: "Mark Andy" <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Squirrel in basement
From: "Larry Spector" <lspector@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 08:51:12 -0400
I rented a havahart trap when I had one in the attic. Baited it with
peanut butter. It took a couple of days before the (admittedly
traumatized) baby squirrel went for it. I had already closed up the
access point, so it didn't have anyplace else to go and it's family
was outside! What was odd was that the rest of the family stayed right
outside on the roof and whined, until I caught it and released it
nearby.

-Larry