Re: [Shop-talk] Storing tie-downs

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Storing tie-downs
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 12:12:06 -0400
Hang a bathroom towel bar or heavy wooden-dowel curtain rod on the wall,
about as high as you can reach. If you don't want the lower strap hook
dangling to catch an eye, hang that end on the bar as well. I laugh when
I see those expensive aluminum strap hangers sold for race trailers.
Some people got more money than sense.

Jon