Re: [Shop-talk] replacing glass in a two pane sliding door?

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] replacing glass in a two pane sliding door?
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 07:54:30 -0700 (PDT)
Take the frame to your local glass shop and they should
have it done in no
time. I did that with a large window
and they had it done the same day. It is
rather easy to
do yourself, but consider the frame may not be square
when you
do your measurements. BTDT and gooped up
the gap with silicone. I doubt
anywhere other than a glass
shop will have glass in the door size. (at least
that was
the case in my area.)
Brian
battmain@yahoo.com