Re: [Shop-talk] Liquid paint stripper?

To: "'Jim Franklin'" <jamesf@groupwbench.org>, "'Shop Talk List'"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Liquid paint stripper?
From: "Bill Gingerich" <bill@gingerich.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:04:24 -0500
Jim,

I'm going to take a different approach here.  How about Simple Green to get
the oil or grease off first.  Then depending on the hinge itself, use a wire
wheel or bead blaster for the rest.  Of course, this assumes you have a
blasting setup, or know someone who does.

Anyway, just an idea.

BillG
Newalla, OK