[Shop-talk] painting with hvlp ??

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] painting with hvlp ??
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 13:48:49 -0500
the last painting I did was back in the 80's.... hand rubbed lacquer on a 72'
ford pickup...  high pressure gun and overspray a plenty...

getting ready to paint the frame and lots of suspension parts on a '53 f-100
my old gun was a Graco and it hasn't been used in 15 years or so ...it would
probably need a going thru to get it up to speed again...if I could find the
parts

I'm wondering about investing in a hvlp set up...  pros/cons ???
recommendations ???  completely off topic statements ???

thanks
John

http://usawakeup.org/
it's worth the time to read it