Re: [Shop-talk] engine rebuild

To: "'Dan and Jenny Fest \(Coles Nurseries Inc\)'"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] engine rebuild
From: "Bill Gingerich" <bill@gingerich.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 09:46:03 -0500
Dan,

When I rebuilt my 1500 Spitfire engine, I decided to have the machine shop
assemble the bottom end for me.  I was not sure that I was going to be able
to accurately verify the bearing clearances, so I figured the $100 or so
cost was a good investment.  I did the rest of the assembly, which was easy
with the assistance of an experienced club member.

BillG
Newalla, OK