Re: [Shop-talk] engine rebuild

To: "Dan and Jenny Fest (Coles Nurseries Inc)"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] engine rebuild
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 19:31:23 -0400
What kind of MG do you have?  I have an MGA and a Magnette.  There is
a tape/DVD around called "Doctor Doolin's MGB Total Engine
Rebuild".  Don't worry that it says MGB, they all have a LOT in
common.  Also, find a local club.  It's a great way to get
assistance, advice, and make a few friends.  Last, there are a whole
bunch of MG specific lists and boards.  Tell me what kind of MG you
have and I'll point you toward some.

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net