Re: [Shop-talk] dust in engine?

To: "old dirtbeard" <dirtbeard@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] dust in engine?
From: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 14:54:57 -0500
On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 1:11 PM, old dirtbeard <dirtbeard@pacbell.net> wrote:

 What do you think?

>>*You've done all that would reasonable for an engine that's been tarped
any at all . . I'd just leave the plugs out, give each cylinder a squirt of
your favorite WD 40-type stuff  and give it a good whirl which will blow out
any remaining crud while you're building oil pressure.*
**
*I also like to start a fresh built or long storage engine on 2-stroke
gasoline/oil mix . . it's gotta help the rings on their first few cycles . .
just fill the float bowls full of whatever you use in your
weedeater/chainsaw, etc.*
**
*Tony in Texas*
*8 Lotus road and race cars over 30 years*