Re: [Shop-talk] 1" hole through cinder block ?

To: "David Scheidt" <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 1" hole through cinder block ?
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 21:12:14 +0000
From: "David Scheidt" <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
> Much easier method:  buy a star drill that fits the air hammer.  My
> air hammer came with one, though I think it's only 1/2".  I've seen
> them much bigger.

Well, sure, if you want to do it the easy way.  :-)

Seriously, I was able to do this with tools I had on hand.  I had no idea you
could buy star drills over an inch for these little air chisels.  Quite
frankly, I wouln't have spent the money since I was lucky enought to have a big
star drill on hand.

--
Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul Minnesota  USA
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban,