Re: [Shop-talk] Reciprocating saw recommendations

To: "Drew Rogge" <drew@DasRogges.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Reciprocating saw recommendations
From: "Karl Vacek" <kvacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 21:48:30 -0500
Milwaukee Super Sawzall, highest amperage model, with reciprocating option.
Blade changing is great, speed control is greal, balance is great.  I've
abused mine terribly and it just keeps going.  I've cut many 6' - 8" tree
roots deep down in the dirt till the saw is too hot to hold, and I dropped
it 20' out of a tree the first time out of the box.  Regular demolition is
kind of a vacation for mine.

I find that DeWalt blades last far longer than Milwaukee blades, others say
just the opposite.

Just remember though - my buddy calls it "the tool without a conscience" for
a reason.

Enjoy it, and good luck !
Karl