Re: [Shop-talk] john deere lawn tractors?

To: Bill Rabel <brabel@dlux.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] john deere lawn tractors?
From: Pat <Pat@HorneSystemsTx.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 19:47:06 -0500
Bill,

I also had spindles go out on my STX-46 The belt pulleys came loose from
the spindle, eating up the pulley and the shaft.

After picking up the new ones I welded the pulley nut to the pulley so
it wouldn't work loose again. ?That was 3 or 4 years ago and it has been
working fine ever since. Now all I need to do is find a replacement for
the $65 mower belt that I've only found at the dealer! I seem to eat one
about ever or every other year.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Bill Rabel:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001