Re: [Shop-talk] Coleman Pressure Washer, Cutting Out

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Coleman Pressure Washer, Cutting Out
From: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:56:42 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 21 Apr 2008, Jim Franklin wrote:
> Are they on a well?  Could the excessive pressure be comeing from the
> expansion tank filling?

    No, municipal water at both houses ( my in-laws live two doors down the
street, <insert joke here> ).

> This seems indicative of a fuel filter being clogged.

    I hope so.  I arrived home half-way through the patio-scrubbing
operation, by which time it was too hot to check the fuel filter.  The
machine has only had a couple gallons of gas run through it, though.  I
don't know where that much debris would've come from.

--
  David Hillman