Re: [Shop-talk] [Fot] The garage mahal

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] [Fot] The garage mahal
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 10:22:15 -0400
This is a great idea.  I'll add it to the tips seciton.

Note, I was able to find a hardware store going out of business and I got
(for free) one of their "end cap" units that is a shelf designed to hold
cans of paint.  It works perfectly!

Moose

"We all know we're dying, And there's no sign of a parachute."
     Tori Amos