Re: [Shop-talk] Here's your chance to wade in on a family

To: Gerald Brazil <gerrybraz@cablespeed.com>, shop-talk
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Here's your chance to wade in on a family
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 11:12:32 -0400
I think they are supposed to emit some sort of ultrasonic frequency
that makes the insects go to your neighbor's house instead.  In fact,
I think they just make the insects laugh and realize how gullible you
(or your wife) are.  I have never seen any evidence from a reputable
source indicating that these things do anything other than rid your
house of excess cash.  And of course elephants.