Re: [Shop-talk] air operated grease guns.

To: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>, "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] air operated grease guns.
From: bspidell@comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:37:37 +0000
Not the exact answer to your question, but ...

For (probably) less than $20, get one of the small, "pistol-grip" cartridge
greasers.  They don't hold a lot of grease--maybe enough to do your Tahoe
twice--but you only need one hand to operate, and you don't have to fire up
your compressor.

These are available at most any hardware (OSH, ect.) or car parts store.  I
prefer the type with the trigger lever on the same side as the grease outlet.

bs

From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>