[Shop-talk] air operated grease guns.

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] air operated grease guns.
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:05:35 -0500
I've got one grease fitting on an 03 tahoe that is almost impossible to get
to..... up on top of the steering linkage about 1" from the underside of the
frame rail.  I've tried those 90 degree grease gun couplers, but you have to
have it exactly in the right place.  You have to hold the coupling on the
fitting with one hand, hold the grease gun with the other... ??? wait ?? how
can you pump the gun ??

I love those nice Lincoln battery operated guns but not for 200 bucks... I see
air operated guns at Sears and online but I wonder how good the 'home'
versions really are. always used "Alemite" brand guns in the old service
station days...

anyone have experience with air operated home grease guns ??

thanks
John

The reason congressmen try so hard to get re-elected is that they would hate
to have to make a living under the laws they've passed.