[Shop-talk] LCD Picture Frames (slightly shop related)

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] LCD Picture Frames (slightly shop related)
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:45:00 -0400
You all know those LCD picture frames that are selling like hot cakes
now-a-days?

I will be deploying to Iraq (again) in a few months and I wanted one for me
there.  But instead of packing and bringing one with me, I was hoping to
find a software package that allows me to let me laptop work as one when
I'm not using it.

I know that there are packages out there that do that, but I don't want to
get burned with spyware and adware.

So, does anyone know a good cheap (free is best) software package to make a
regular laptop into a picture frame viewer?  TIA.

Moose

"We all know we're dying, And there's no sign of a parachute."
     Tori Amos