Re: [Shop-talk] Floor Jacks

To: "Mike Rambour" <mikey@b2systems.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Floor Jacks
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 01:18:35 -0700
Ditto, on the AC.  Just used it a couple of hours ago to put new brakes in
my truck.  Great jack.  See http://www.ultimategarage.com/ach-overview.html
Quality costs money.  I have heard good things about Comaq jacks from
Denmark.  Lincoln made a good jack until they more their factory offshore
about 5 years ago.

Just wondering where did you find a Hein-Werner and how much will that set
you back.

 I purchased a cheap sears bottle jack to make a power carpet stretcher that
I used in some tight spaces.  Oil was leaking out of that bad boy first
use.  Got lucky and got some cardboard under before it stained the carpet.

-g