Re: [Shop-talk] Fabric for gravel driveway

To: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>,Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Fabric for gravel driveway
From: Steve Shipley <shiples@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 18:16:48 -0800
At 07:34 PM 3/2/2008 -0500, Wayne wrote:
>Steve Shipley wrote:
> > the guys who work there are kind of proud that
> > their hours of business determines what kind of customer they serve.
> > I sent a girlfriend to run an errand for me and apparently they were
> > quite rude.
>
>They sound like a bunch of pompous, misogynistic assholes.

I wouldn't call them pompous, but I think the prejudiced part is pretty
accurate.
I don't think these guys ever attended "Creating a Respectful Workplace" or
Customer Service training.  They specialize in serving the local tradesman.
Sure, they might let an occasional profanity slip, but you get what you need
and you're on your way.

>Please tell us who they are, so they can be avoided.

Sorry, trade secret.  For you, I'd recommend either Home Depot
or Lowe's.  Open Saturdays and Sundays.  Weekdays till 9.