Re: [Shop-talk] Drilling holes in sheet metal

To: Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Drilling holes in sheet metal
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 21:30:11 -0800 (PST)
Wow! A lot of people with nothing to do on a Friday
night except stare at a computer screen!  Thanks for
all the quick advice.

I happen to have a decent bi-metal 3/4" hole saw
blade, so I'll try that on a piece of scrap.  If the
hole its too ugly, I'll go over the weekend to the HF
store that just opened a few miles from where I live
and buy one of their Unibit knockoffs.

The holes are for mounting braces on the inner rear
fenders of my '31 ford, and are hidden, so beauty is
not critical.

Doug