Re: [Shop-talk] Water pressure question

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Water pressure question
From: Rob Zatz <robzatz@gis.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:18:10 -0500
We had a similar problem a few years ago at my last house...thought it
was the switch. Had a well service company come out. He was convinced it
was the switch and put in a new one. Worked fine for a few moments, then
the water pressure died for good...

The pump motor itself was faulty and gave its last gasp when they were
there.

Hope that's not your problem, it wasn't an inexpensive repair.

Rob