[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [Shop-talk] Water pressure question

To:, Shop-Talk List <>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Water pressure question
From: Steven Trovato <>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:14:02 -0500
You know, if you're talking about that "standard" square D switch 
used on most pressure tanks, you can buy a whole new one for $20 or 
so.  They come preset to one of the usual pressure value pairs.  You 
buy the one set the way you want.

-Steve Trovato
Support Team.Net

Shop-talk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>