[Shop-talk] 55k btu radiant kerosene heater?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] 55k btu radiant kerosene heater?
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 23:26:07 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

So my forced air kerosene heater has finally decided to stop working...
For a couple years now I've kept the cover loose so that I could slide it
out of the way and spin the fan by hand to "loosen it up" when it wouldn't
start.  Now I can still do that, but the fan never seems to really spin up
to full speed and eventually kicks the breaker on the unit (Reddy heater,
55k btu, if you have ideas on how to make it work.  I can see the spark,
so I know its not that).

Anyway, I was looking at other options and ran across this one at lowes:
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=239878-57645-PT55SS&lpage=none

Anyone know anything about this type of heater?  The btu output is much
higher than other radiant kerosene heaters I've seen and the promise of
less noise would be welcome...

Googling ProTemp Sun-Stream got me nowwhere.

Thanks!

Mark