Re: [Shop-talk] Oh Noes!... HF threatening to stop catalog mailings!

To: "'cornerexit'" <cornerexit@gmail.com>, "'Shop Talk'"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Oh Noes!... HF threatening to stop catalog mailings!
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:25:49 -0500
One thing they have seemed to drop is the weekly e mail with coupons for the
store. I hate to admit it but I used to actually look forward to getting it
and seeing what they had a coupon for that I imagined I needed. Usually
there were always one or two things that would lure me into a visit.

Some time last fall they quit sending them. I even went to their web site a
couple of times and signed up again but never sent any more. I have talked
to other people who say they are no longer getting them.