Re: [Shop-talk] Oh Noes!... HF threatening to stop catalog mailings!

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Oh Noes!... HF threatening to stop catalog mailings!
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 09:57:59 -0800 (PST)
My threats came from the flyers I got from purchasing
at the store. It cost me a few bucks in tolls to get
there so I don't go unless I have a bunch of things to
purchase. I'm not worried. All I have to do is make
another order and my mailbox will be full again. At
one point, I was getting both catalogs and flyers.

Brian
battmain@yahoo.com

--- cornerexit <cornerexit@gmail.com> wrote:

> Most recent HF catalog received says my time is up!! They need to hear from
> me!! LOL.
(snip)
> They want $2 a year for the privilege of continuing to send me catalogs.
> Guess all my in store purchases don't count eh? I think it is a bluff, I
> don't think they know how to stop sending these catalogs that seem to come
> every other day. HA!
> Are you worried?? ;)
(snip)