Re: [Shop-talk] Inexpensive TIG welders(was: Grizzly Metal Cutter)

To: "Mark Andy" <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Inexpensive TIG welders(was: Grizzly Metal Cutter)
From: "David Scheidt" <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 13:27:06 -0500
On Jan 4, 2008 1:22 PM, Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com> wrote:

> Is there a price list somewhere on their site that I'm just not seeing?
> I'd rather not bug someone when I'm mostly just "window shopping".

Not unless they've changed things, no.  I don't know why they don't
like to publish their prices, but they don't.  If you call them up,
they'll tell you.  They used to send me a catalog with prices in, but
I haven't bought anything from them in a while.  (HAven't used the
machine much lately)  Typically, their equipment is less than the
Lincoln or Miller equivalent.

--
David Scheidt
dmscheidt@gmail.com