Re: [Shop-talk] ABS fuse (was: ...Suburban issues)

To: ejrussell@mebtel.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] ABS fuse (was: ...Suburban issues)
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 02:23:59 +0000
From: ejrussell@mebtel.net
To: pethier@comcast.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 23:18:55 +0000
> Seems odd. What happens if one is driving and the fuse
> blows? No brakes or abnormal brakes? I can't believe anyone
> woulr engineer such a system.

I think that Chrysler not only woulr, but did.  There was a considerable
discussion of this by the techies in our club at the time.

> BTW, I didn't realize cat's had ABS or could enter an
> autocross... ;>)

But surely you've seen folks type the wrong letter before.

Do i need to now type 100 times "car, not cat"?   :-)

--
Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul Minnesota  USA
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban,