[Shop-talk] long 0 deg box wrenches

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] long 0 deg box wrenches
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:55:58 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

Also, a while back I asked on the list about chinese versions of the snap
on 0 deg offset long pattern box wrenches.

Harbor Freight has had the SAE version for a while:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=96212

But they recently added the metric version:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=96295

I got them the other day... Had to order, as the retail stores don't carry
them.

They seem nice enough, feel very similar to the snapon ones I've used, but
I haven't used them yet.

Just thought I'd mention it.  This was definitely something in the "boy
I'd like to have that, but I just can't justify the money" category until
the chinese copies started getting made...

Mark