[Shop-talk] Snake Light

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Snake Light
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 21:56:52 -0500
At 10:57 AM 12/8/2007 -0500, Wayne wrote:

>Thankfuly, I haven't seen any ads for the "Snake Light" yet this season!
>woo hoo!  Maybe they finally put that stupid thing to rest.

Actually, I liked my snake light.  The fact that I could wrap it around my
neck and have light where I wanted/needed it.  But mine has gone bye-bye.

Last xmas my wife got me a stocking stuffer, an LED flashlight on a strap
to wear around your head.  I've seen them on some ad on TV with a bunch of
kids waiting for Santa.

Anyway, when I opend it, I though - Oh great!  I'd rather have had a gift
card to Starbucks or McDonalds. :)  Anyway, I started using it.  I've found
I really like it.  When I'm working on electronics projects and need a lot
more light, when working under a dash in a car.  I really like it.  Turns
out to be one of the better gifts I got last Xmas.

John

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229

                       65 Rambler Classic