Re: [Shop-talk] #!@#*@* Cordless Drill Batteries!!!

To: "Shop-Talk List" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] #!@#*@* Cordless Drill Batteries!!!
From: "=?utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgTXVycmF5?=" <pete@partnercomm.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 22:59:43 +0000
Summer of 2006, I ran into the same trouble with my 18V Craftsman cordless.

Offended at the thought of tossing a good cordless, I just took the packs to
the Batteries Plus (here in Fairfax, VA) and the folks there replaced the cells
in my two packs for $80 (with a corporate discount).

They had different capacity cells from which to choose, so I now have longer
runtime...

There is no reason you couldn't pick up replacement cells (online or locally)
and rebuild the pack yourself, if you can afford the time...

-Peter

--
Peter Murray (N3IXY)
Oak Hill, VA