Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman impact set- missing sizes?

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman impact set- missing sizes?
From: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 10:14:02 -0500 (EST)
On Sat, 24 Nov 2007, Larry Spector wrote:
> The question I pose to you is, should I keep the set and not worry
> about the missing sizes until it becomes an issue, or return it and
> pick up a set that's actually complete? I'll be using them primarily
> to work on my cars (Acura, Toyota, Subaru).

    Until recently, I've had nothing but Toyotas and Subarus for the past
six years or so.  You shouldn't need anything but a 10,12,14,17,19 and
30/32 (axle nuts) to work on just about any Toyota.  The Subaru is
similar, but since I'll never repeat the mistake of buying a Subaru,
I'm blocking out the memory of which sizes are required.

--
  David Hillman