[Shop-talk] Well, I knew it was coming! (very shop related)

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Well, I knew it was coming! (very shop related)
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:02:36 -0500
Well, my rich uncle decided it was time for me to go back to the big
sandbox for an extended stay.  This summer, Ibll be leaving for Iraq for a
year.  My question is, what state should I leave certain items.  Here is my
listb& (note, everything will be stored in an garage, out of the elements.)
I would prefer to prepare all items in a state of bready to useb as I might
be able to come back once or twice during the year.  But will do what is
best.

Truck.  I get an insurance break if itbs not being used.  What is the best
way to prepare a vehicle for a one year stay in storage?   Is climate
controlled storage better?  Should I drain any fluids?  Should I leave it
on a lift or on the ground?

Motorcycles. I have two.  What should I do with them?

Lawn mower?

Weed wacker?

Compressor? (should I leave the drain valve open?

ATC?

Scuba gear?

Now, I fully expect to get the emails likeb&  bLet me have them, and Ibll
use them while you are gone!b  So donbt bother sending them.  8>)

Moose

"We all know we're dying, And there's no sign of a parachute."
     Tori Amos