Re: [Shop-talk] Timer Switches

To: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>, Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Timer Switches
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 17:11:26 -0400
What would be the point?  Wired in parallel, if either one is on, the
fan is on.  That means you have a fan timer if the timer is
used.  And you have an always on fan if the other toggle is
used.  You can buy a spring wind timer with a "stay on forever"
position.  That would give you the same functionality, right?