Re: [Shop-talk] WOW,

To: "Paul Parkanzky" <parkanzky@gmail.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] WOW,
From: "Mullen, Tim" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:30:28 -0500
Paul Parkanzky wrote:

> but those are what I would call 'speed wrenches.'
> I should have been more specific.  Look at page 7, item #6.

Woops!  I missed the "ratchet" part - sorry about that...

I've never seen one of those things.

But I do, kind of, have one - mine doesn't have the "counter balance"
extension with the ratchet in the middle.

Mine is a regular 1/4 inch ratchet that someone welded a spinning handle
on the end -I bought it in a flea market for a buck about ten years ago.
The home made "speed ratchet" is the first one I grab when I'm working
with 1/4 inch sockets (which is often when working on car engines).
It's very handy.

Tim Mullen