Re: [Shop-talk] Re laser range finder

To: "Doug Braun" <doug@dougbraun.com>, "Shop-Talk List"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Re laser range finder
From: "Galt, Stuart A" <stuart.a.galt@boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 07:49:27 -0700
I remember a copy of that book in my house as I was growing up :)  My
dad would use it to drill me on my math tables.  He said once I had
my math tables down cold (so the answer came with zero hesitation) I
could
buy a slide rule...

I should check and see if my dad still has it.. my son should be
drilled on his math tables :)

Stuart.