Re: [Shop-talk] Re laser range finder

To: "Galt, Stuart A" <stuart.a.galt@boeing.com>, "John T. Blair"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Re laser range finder
From: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 20:33:32 -0700
I had forgotten about the CRC Handbook.  When I was working in the nuclear
industry in the early '80s (pre Google) I was on the lookout for a
good  used one but could never find one I could afford, or thought I
could....don't much need one now but would still like to have a used copy
if the price was right.

Dave C