Re: [Shop-talk] Trying to find a battery connector to fit thru

To: "Steve Hammatt Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>,
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Trying to find a battery connector to fit thru
From: "Nolan" <foxtrapper@aceweb.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 07:30:57 -0400
I've seen what you describe used on tow trucks, snow plows, and trailers.

I'd suggest checking out some of the truck supply stores.  Not pickup
trucks, but commercial trucks.  As well some of the snow plow equipment
stores.  You also might peruse the trailer and RV stores for such a fitting.

You could use a conventional hardware store turn lock or dryer type
connector.  These can be had that can handle 60 amps.  This may be the
easiest route to take.

McMaster-Carr may well have what you want as well.