[Shop-talk] Trying to get tree stumps to rot

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Trying to get tree stumps to rot
From: "Brian Warrick" <bwarrick@conveyorengineering.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 11:02:04 -0600
I have recently cut down some trees that will be in the way of my future
shop.  I was able to cut them low enough that I can mow across them
without any problem.  However, I would like to get them started rotting
so when I get around to building the shop (~5 years or so) that they
will come out easily.  I have tried the stuff at Home Depot and Lowes
that is supposed to rot the stumps on some others I have, but it did not
seem to work too well.  Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Brian