Re: [Shop-talk] Shop security

To: "Shop Talk List" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Shop security
From: "Nolan" <foxtrapper@aceweb.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 20:28:15 -0400
They work well for predators too.  I've a 100 milers myself, just for
determined foxes and the like.  Things were quite noisy here at night for
the first week when I put it up.  They came to go a hunting like they
regularly did, only to get blasted off their feet by the fence.

I've tangled with a few times myself.  To say it knocks me to my knees is an
understatement.