Re: [Shop-talk] Wholesale Auto Parts (Otto? Otto parts?)

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Wholesale Auto Parts (Otto? Otto parts?)
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 00:17:06 +0000
you know, my uncle works for goodyear, my grandfather worked for goodyear all
his life, we like the tires, etc., etc.  having said that, my uncle's sister
(my mother) who dearly loves he kid brother and idolizes her dad, *detests* the
local goodyear store.  called 'em a bunch of dirty crooks.  this from my mother
is akin to a thrid-generation uaw member bashing ford and buying everyone in
his family toyotas.

From: "Bob Nogueira" <nogera@worldnet.att.net>
> My Neighbor called me a few months ago to see if I could help get her
> husbands car started. He had died several months before and the car had been
> sitting in the garage.  I went down and the battery was dead flat, gave it a

<snip>