Re: [Shop-talk] Exciting hi-tech home shop accecssory!

To: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Exciting hi-tech home shop accecssory!
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 22:24:22 -0700
I second that!  I have a Roomba and it works great on hard wood floor.
Picks up a bunch of dirt and dog hair.  We run it 3 or 4 times a week and it
keeps the place neat looking.  It is not a substitute for a regular vacuum
but it is a great addition.  I also have a scooba and I want a Dirt Dawg for
the garage.