Re: [Shop-talk] Socket organizers again

To: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Socket organizers again
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 20:22:43 +0000
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
> Mark,
>
> I have these from sears 'sept mine are gray.  They will hold all your
> sockets (one of each) in one drawer standing up with the size right beside
> the hole for the socket. This the the best system I"ve found with the
> possible exception of the ones that have a post you slip your socket over.
> My oddball sockets and the multiple sets are all in another drawer on rails.
>

>http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00965165000P?vName=Tools&keyword=SOCKET
> +ORGANIZERS

My answer is exactly the same.  Fills two drawers of a Craftsman roller.  One
drawer for SAE, one for Metric.  Some of the holes were slightly too small for
some of my not-so-thin-wall sockets, but a quick sweep with a deburring tool
did the trick.

--
Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul Minnesota  USA
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban,