Re: [Shop-talk] Of mice and...Jeeps!

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Of mice and...Jeeps!
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:33:12 -0400
David Hillman wrote:
>     I think we can already talk about non-power steering.  Everything seems
> to have PS now, whether or not it's necessary.  The cream of that crop

Miatas were commonly available with out PS.  My 1984 Honda Accord (<
1900 lbs) didn't have it.

That Accord was a great FWD "trainer"!  Really good feedback through the
manual steering, and very low grip limits that forced me how to figure
out making the most of FWD handling, rather than letting a torquy engine
and sticky tires (eg:  my SE-R) pull the car around despite lousy
driving technique.

   -Wayne