Re: [Shop-talk] Hydraulic jack failure

To: "David Scheidt" <dmscheidt@gmail.com>, "Lee Daniels" <lee@automate-it.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Hydraulic jack failure
From: "Ron Griffith" <rgriff@cableone.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 20:59:31 -0500
I lost the saddle and the saddle cushion on mine while carrying it on my
trailer.  I called the number in the manual to check on replacements.  The
person I spoke to was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful.  I had
replacement parts in less than a week at a price that was not exorbitant for
these days.

The order info is:

Shin Fu Company of America
10939 N. Pomona Avenue
Kansas City, MO  64153
Phone:    816-891-63901
Fax:        816-448-1999

If you call they can probably tell you what's wrong, sell you the parts and
tell you how to fix it.

Good Luck

Ron Griffith
http://elcaminocentral.com/gallery-album_rgriffs-71-SS-Clone.html