Re: [Shop-talk] To kill a refrigerator

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] To kill a refrigerator
From: "Mike Frerichs" <frerichs@tconl.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 23:53:15 -0500
I thought burning up the motor (or something similar) WAS the idea.

Speaking of which, you don't happen to have a decent size transformer
sitting around, like for a neon sign?  I've never tried this, but I'd guess
that a few thousand volts applied to the plug for a short period of time
would be the end of the motor.  You'd have to be very careful about what the
fridge was touching, is there a water line hooked up, etc., etc....

Along the lines of what Steven said, why do I feel like I shouldn't sign
this message?

Mike Frerichs

(Hmmmm...... I think I just noticed some sarcasm in the Mark's message :-)