Re: [Shop-talk] Airline Piping

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Airline Piping
From: "Kent Sullivan" <kentsu@corvairkid.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 20:32:59 -0700
Hi,

I looked at my unit and verified that the one I have is:

http://www.granzow.com/valves/drain/ET20M-3-8/

I am fortunate to not have to worry about neighbors hearing the noise. The
first reason is that the discharge pipe stays inside the shop: it dumps into
a floor drain. The second reason is the shop is back from the street a ways.

--Kent