Re: [Shop-talk] bridgeport or cincinnati mill?

To: <scott.hall@comcast.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] bridgeport or cincinnati mill?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 21:19:36 -0500
 I like you have lusted over these two items for years....  ended up with a
1973 J series Bridgeport and a 4',   13" swing lathe....

I love the lathe... the Milling machine has a couple of issues to work
out... but it runs perfectly... the table cross screw is messed up... and
the spindle drive... but both are relatively minor issues...

The freaking lathe has been a total live saver...  can't believe I never had
one before... simply can't believe how many times I've gone to it to make
stuff work that otherwise would be junk...

Keith