[Shop-talk] NO LBC...Looking for SeaDoo Info. FIXED!

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] NO LBC...Looking for SeaDoo Info. FIXED!
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 21:36:35 -0500
Thanks for all of the Sea-Doo tips and tricks.  As you may recall it ran
fine on the trailer but not in the water.  We found that it had a cracked
rubber exhaust pipe hose.  Apparently when the seat was installed there was
enough exhaust gas filling the engine compartment that it displaced the O2
and just didn't have enough air to breathe.  We found a smudge on the side
of the boat where the exhaust and water was leaking.  The air intake for the
carb is on the under side of the air box and was just sucking in exhaust
gasses.  $6 worth of hose and all is well,  we now know that all of the
other stuff is ok too.

Thanks for the help, my Daughter thinks that Dad can fix anything, she
doesn't know about you guys!

Mark
Nashville