Re: Cordless drill

To: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Cordless drill
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 22:12:24 -0700 (PDT)
These days, with the electric drill voltage wars, even
Consumer Reports considers a 14.4-volt drill to be
low-powered.

In any case, I highly recommend a drill that has a
two-speed mechanical transmission.  It gives you a lot
more flexibility.  Also get a drill with two
batteries.  It will be a lot cheaper to buy two
upfront that one now and another later.

Doug